GM’s bonus program is dependent on both an employee's performance and the company’s. The automaker, which reported fourth-quarter and full-year 2025 earnings on Jan. 27, fell short of the performance ...
General Motors has officially confirmed plans to reveal the next-generation Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra later this year. Confirmation was provided via the automaker’s Q4 2025 earnings report, where ...
Jan 22 (Reuters) - General Motors (GM.N), opens new tab is moving production of a China-built Buick SUV to the U.S., its latest move to expand U.S. factory work in the wake of the Trump administration ...
Washington — The Federal Trade Commission finalized an order Wednesday against General Motors Co. that will ban the company from disclosing consumers’ geolocation and driver behavior data to consumer ...
General Motors (GM) CEO Mary Barra still sees electric vehicles as "the endgame" and expects wider adoption in the U.S. once charging becomes easier and prices come down, Reuters reported. At an ...
GM projected last May that President Donald Trump's tariffs on imported vehicles and parts would cost the company $5 billion in 2025. But thanks to the company's 'self-help' reorganizing, GM said it ...
DETROIT — General Motors Co. leveraged the automaker’s more than 120-year heritage and its success during Detroit’s Golden Age to design the company’s new global headquarters at the Hudson’s Detroit ...
However uncertain the outlook is for the American auto industry in the age of tariffs, growing competition from China, and the rise of EV upstarts, the view inside the new boardroom at General Motors ...
GM had already recognised $1.6bn of EV-related charges in its North American operations during the three months ended 30 September 2025. Credit: Paper and Lens Co. / Shutterstock.com General Motors ...
Shares slid almost 3% Friday. The charges that will be recorded in the fourth quarter follow an announcement in October that the Detroit automaker would take a $1.6 billion charge for the same reason ...
General Motors said Thursday it would take a $6 billion charge to unwind some electric-vehicle investments, the latest car company to pull back from EVs in response to the Trump administration’s ...
General Motors on Thursday said it will lose another $6 billion as a result of its decision to pull back on electric cars. It comes on top of a $1.6 billion charge it disclosed in October for changes ...